Thursday, December 31, 2009

I love my Mother...She told me to write that...but its still true


Wow! It has been way too long since my last blog and several people have asked me when I am going to update my profile. The answer is RIGHT NOW! Here it is! The past month and a half has been splendid. Here's some things I have done since my last blog

I graduated college...

I threw my cap in the air...
Align Center

I met Santa Claus walking down the street Tucson...

I played in the snow with my fat friends...

I had several tea parties with my Addy Pants...

I played with my little pumpkin head Brooky Poo...

I wore a stupid candy cane/mistletoe headband...no one kissed me :(

And the coolest thing I did so far was...I made awesome football player gingerbread man cookies from scratch! Woot!

And now I am just living in Phoenix and working to save up some money so that I can move somewhere awesome and become a famous dancer! Updates to come! Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVe your face... especially in the mistletoe pic :) I'm sorry we didn't get to play while I was in Phx (I was babysitting most of the time) but I'll let you know when I come back & we can do something fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha love the mistletoe picture as well. And what awesome cookies!!

    ReplyDelete